Safety guard rail systems – Protect your modular in-plant office systems, machinery, traffic aisles, storage areas, conveyors, mezzanines and more with Starrco’s Starrguard Safety Guard Rails.
The Starrguard Safety Guard Rail consists of 11 gauge formed steel rails and 4″x4″ structural steel posts offering protection and safety for your employees and equipment. All safety guard rail components are modular for easy installation, expansion or future relocation.
The safety guard rail system’s components are painted yellow and include all the bolts, connectors, and floor anchors necessary for a proper installation and modular construction. Rail posts can be used for corners as well as straight sections. Modular office safety guard rails are available in standard lengths, but can easily be field cut if special sizes are required.
Save time and money by having Starrco supply you with both our Safety Guard Rail System and Modular Office Systems. One source for both items reduces freight costs, assures timely delivery and helps coordinate installation of both products.
Safety Guard Rail Posts
- Structural Steel Tube is 4″x 4″ x 1/4″ Thick.
- Posts Include an 8″x 8″x 3/4″ Welded Baseplate.
- Baseplates are Pre-Drilled for Floor Anchors.
- 1/2″x 4″ Anchor Bolts are Included.
- Standard Post Heights are 16 and 42 Inches.
Safety Guard Rails
- Safety Guard Rails are Ribbed 11 Gauge High Strength Steel.
- Rails are 8 3/4″ High by 2 1/2″ Deep.
- Rails are Pre-Drilled for a 2 Bolt Connection at Each End.
- Carriage Bolts are included for all all safety rail connections.
- “Lift Out” Guard Rail Sections are also available.