Listed below are some questions Starrco recommends asking your customer regarding their office requirements. The customer's responses will help us determine which product is best suited to satisfy their needs:
- What is this building going to be used for?
- i.e. Office, Equipment Enclosure, Breakroom, Laboratory, etc….
- What are your main concerns regarding the performance of this building?
- Temperature Control
- Sound Control
- Fire Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Protection of Employees and/or Equipment From Surrounding Environment
- Some Combination of the Above
- Will this building be relocated or expanded in the future?
- Do you have a drawing of the new building?
- What is the size of the building?
- Is this a four wall structure or will it be connected to one or more existing walls?
- Do you have a specific interior height requirement? (Standard is 7'6")
- How many doors and windows are required?
- Do you have any special electrical requirements?
- Will you need air conditioning or heating?
- Do you have any special requirements or want any options not listed above?
(i.e. Special Wall Finish, Special Door Locks, etc….)
- Reference Starrco's Request For Quote Form
- Will the customer be installing this building with his personnel?
- Starrco has qualified installers located around the country to handle any installation.
- Do you currently have a modular office system in your facility?
- If yes, who was the manufacturer?
- Were you happy with the performance of the existing system?