Introduction to Pre-Engineered Office System Construction
Pre-Engineered office systems can be used for a wide variety of applications. The flexibility and structural integrity of Pre-Engineered construction allows for virtually unlimited uses, including:
Pre-Engineered vs. Conventional Construction
Starrco Pre-Engineered offices feature several advantages over traditional "stick-built" and block construction. The offices are engineered for easy installation and relocation while providing the structural integrity and strength of conventional construction. A summary of the advantages of Pre-Engineered construction are listed below:
- Flexibility -- The wall panels and framework are pre- finished creating a system which is 100% reusable. This makes modifying and expanding existing offices quick and easy.
- Pre-engineered -- Starrco wall systems allow for multiple configurations including two-story offices, load-bearing systems and single person portable offices.
- Structural -- Starrco wall systems are engineered to be durable and maintenance free. We can design offices to meet the most demanding conditions, including seismic loading requirements.
- Installation -- The walls and framework ship pre-finished and are cut to size, allowing for quick installation with minimal disruption to the surrounding workspace. Each system will include a detailed CAD drawing and material list. The components are individually labeled allowing for easy identification of parts by crews unfamiliar with Starrco's materials.
- Taxes -- Starrco's products can be fully dismantled, relocated and reassembled. This mobility allows our products to be classified as tangible property with a seven (7) year depreciation life (in lieu of the 39-year life of conventional construction).
Starrco manufactures two different Pre-Engineered office wall systems with 3" thick panels. Each system features design characteristics that will meet a wide array of office applications and requirements.