Two story in-plant offices based on Starrco Modular offices can be constructed in 2 story configurations to free up floor space, using the lower area for storage, perhaps and creating a custom, 2-story modular in plant office using both levels.
Similar to a single story portable office building, a multiple level modular inplant office offers complete flexibility and a variety of construction material to meet load capacity requirements. Modular building overhead is a smart space solution; it converts wasted space to productive floor operation and places key people and functions in office modules high above the operations level for increased productivity, safety, and security.
Advantages of two story modular in-plant offices:
- Allows maximum use of limited production space and utilizes wasted overhead areas.
- Provides excellent supervisory views – providing security and inspection of overall operations.
- All structural steel columns are independent of the walls for maximum flexibility.
- Wide range of sound control and thermal protections available.
- Faster, easier and more convenient than conventional construction.
Starrco pre-fabricated in-plant office buildings and portable two story modular in-plant offices are designed to provide years of maintenance free service. The in-plant office structural members are either anodized aluminum or steel with a rust retardant finish. In-plant office walls, ceiling and floor have a solid impact resistant core with a durable aluminum or vinyl covered finish. Windows and sliding doors of in-plant offices are aluminum finish, swing doors are commercial grade steel. Starrco safety guard rail systems are also available to protect your modular inplant offices.