Material handling dealers are not just an outlet where you go for forklifts, pallet racks and conveyors. Did you know they can also be an excellent resource for modular buildings?
Each of our structures is installed after a collaboration between the customer, the dealer and an experienced Starrco project manager who gathers the design requirements and manages everything from the quote to the assembly schedule. It’s a service from Starrco that saves customers the fees usually paid to architects, engineers and other professionals; not to mention weeks of project time.
Solve your construction headaches
Call (800) 325-4259
to connect with your local Starrco dealer.
Driven by Customer Needs
Recently, Starrco wanted to gauge the industry’s pulse, so we sent out a dealer survey. Their answers were fascinating, not just because they said nice things about our company, but because it’s clear they understand the needs of their customers.
carry modular wall systems because they want to be a full-service supplier.
see that their customers are expanding and need a resource that can provide high-quality, customized spaces for people and equipment.
know that their customers must react quickly to market changes. They are committed to offering construction solutions that are as nimble as their clients are.
The survey gave us great insights into why modular construction dealers want to sell the Starrco brand. They told us their customers demand value, quality and convenience for their construction budgets. To our dealers that means selling a product that is well-supported and will deliver decades of reliable use.
represent Starrco modular wall systems because of our consistent quality.
say fast and accurate quotes are vital to getting budgets approved and projects started quickly.
But these are the two responses that blew us away:
|Do any other brands offer better quality than Starrco?||0.00%|
|Do any other brands offer better service than Starrco?||0.00%|
Once our dealers begin to experience the value of the Starrco product, they want to keep us on their line card. Our average dealer tenure is more than 17 years.
Put your next construction project into the hands of an experienced and authorized Starrco dealer. You’ll receive:
- No-cost design and engineering
- A custom building in up to 75% of the time it takes to build traditionally
- Savings on professional fees because you won’t need to hire an architect
- Substantially lower subcontractor costs because you won’t need carpenters, drywallers, painters and many other trades
- Off-site manufacturing that practically eliminates mess at your facility
- Low waste and disposal costs because you won’t have any construction debris at your facility
- And…see the next section.
Starrco Makes CFOs Happy
Bring a little positivity to your (or a client’s) CFO when you tell them that installing a Starrco building means you’ll likely qualify for bonus depreciation under Section 179 of the tax code.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Starrco modular buildings are classified as tangible property because they are not permanent structures. Purchase and install before the end of the 2019 and you may be able to deduct the full purchase price (up to $1 million) from your corporate taxes this year.
The bonus depreciation incentive was created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves.
- Conventional construction becomes a permanent structural addition, so the IRS classifies it as real property. It will take a whopping 39 years to depreciate.
That means your CFO won’t finish depreciating a stick-built structure until
For more information on Section 179 and 2019’s bonus depreciation, visit the official website.
This is for information only, and should not be considered tax advice. For detailed information, look up Section 179 of the tax code and consult a tax professional to find out how this tax bonus can be applied to your company’s tax situation.