We’re proud to announce a new way to separate health care and emergency workers from patients; The all-new Starrco Screening Booth.
Infectious Disease Screening Booth features:
- Sealed glass barrier
- Glove port: Either an Iris Port or Neoprene One-Piece Sleeve
- Interior or exterior applications
Developed by combining Starrco’s 60 years of experience fabricating outdoor shelters and over 30 years developing cleanroom and sanitary room environments for the pharma and medical communities, the Starrco Screening Booth is a quickly implemented protocol suitable for SOP or an emergency activation.
10″ Glovebox Port
- ABS plastic
- 10″ (254mm)
10″ Glovebox Iris Port
- 7-layer silicone rubber iris with ABS plastic adapter ring
- 8.75″ iris
Neoprene One-Piece Sleeve
- Heavy-duty chemical-resistant neoprene
- Size 9 glove for 10″ port
- This Screening Booth is NOT a certified medical enclosure or medical device.
- When in use, the Operator should be required to wear appropriate medical PPE to address the environmental conditions in the area surrounding the infectious disease screening booth.
- It is the responsibility of the OWNER to ensure a clean, sanitary, and safe working environment; both inside and outside the booth.