When working in a fast-paced environment, it’s easy for accidents to happen. Minimize this risk and protect your modular in-plant office systems, machinery, traffic aisles and storage areas with Starrco’s Starrguard Safety Rail.
Consisting of 11-gauge formed steel rails and 4’x 4’ structural steel posts, Starrco guarantees your employees and equipment adequate protection and security during a busy workday.
All safety guardrail components are modular, requiring little effort during installation, expansion or for future relocation purposes. They are painted yellow for easy identification and safety, and include all the components needed for a quick, easy set up: bolts, connectors, and floor anchors that are necessary for proper installation and construction. Starrguard Safety Rails are available in standard lengths, but can be cut to any size upon request.
Additional data for our Starrguard series is as follows:
Safety Guard Rail Posts
- Structural Steel Tube is 4″x 4″ x 1/4″ Thick
- Posts Include an 8″x 8″x 3/4″ Welded Baseplate
- Baseplates are Pre-Drilled for Floor Anchors
- 1/2″x 4″ Anchor Bolts are Included
- Standard Post Heights are 16 and 42 Inches
Safety Guard Rails
- Rails are Ribbed 11 Gauge High Strength Steel
- Rails are 8 3/4″ High by 2 1/2″ Deep
- Rails are Pre-Drilled for a 2 Bolt Connection at Each End
- Carriage Bolts are Included for all Rail Connections
- “Lift Out” Rail Sections are also Available
Give yourself peace of mind by teaming with Starrco. Our Safety Guard Rails are an important component to any modular or warehouse space. Visit us online anytime at www.starrco.com!