This month, we are celebrating the launch of a new website dedicated to the needs of the medical and recreational marijuana cultivation industry.
“We’ve built a lot of indoor commercial grow rooms since cannabis was legalized. The industry’s phenomenal growth means there is a huge need for high-quality buildings designed to prevent crop contamination.”
– Bryan Carey, President
In 2016, the North American cannabis market posted $6.7 billion in sales, a rise of 30 percent over the previous year according to a report from ArcView Market Research . By 2021, the market is projected to be worth $20.2 billion .
Discover What Makes Starrco the Perfect Solution for Marijuana Growers
“Getting production up and running fast is vital for growers who’ve invested considerable time and resources getting licensed. Our speed of install, which is 75 percent faster than conventional construction, makes Starrco the ideal choice.”
– Steve Schmidt, National Sales Manager
- Why fast installation is good news for cannabis growers’ earnings?
- How building in phases is possible with Starrco AND how this strategy can improve cash flow?
- Why non-corrosive components are critical for medical grow rooms?
- How Starrco grow buildings can save you money when you move to larger premises?
- What’s the difference between a cleanroom and a grow room?
If you’ve got questions about the cannabis market, want to know more about Starrco grow rooms, or need a quote, you can:
Call and speak with an expert 800-325-4259. We will get back to you within 24 hours.