1. Modular offices are some of the most versatile spaces around. Modular office spaces can be constructed to meet your project needs, no matter the size. These modular spaces are used in a variety of ways, including:
-Ticket booths-Portable shelters
2. Starrco uses a two-piece wall stud, so you can easily make changes to your modular office space if your needs change. You can add room dividers to create break rooms, computer or engineering labs, conference rooms, and much more.
3. Modular office construction is much faster than traditional construction. You can usually expect modular office construction to be completed in about 25 percent of the time of traditional construction.
4. Traditional construction takes 39 years to depreciate. A Starrco modular office for sale can be depreciated in only seven years, so you save major money and taxes.
5. Starrco offers pre-engineered electrical systems. Our “Quick-Tric” electrical system snaps together quickly and is installed during office assembly. An electrician is only needed to hook up the power source to the breaker box, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
6. One size mobile modular office does not fit all. For your modular office space, you can choose doors, windows and wall panel finishes that reflect your style. Door options include commercial grade steel or wood. Starrco offers panels in Khaki, White, and Grey, in addition to painted aluminum, painted steel and fiberglass-reinforced plastic. Click here to see the typical product specs.
7. You can change your modular space in just one weekend. A Starrco modular office for sale can often be installed in just a few days. All Starrco materials are completely finished, so no sanding or painting is required. You’ll have minimal interruption to your workflow and workspace. You can even expand or move your existing modular office.
8. You can outfit your custom modular office system with accessories to maximize the functionality and aesthetics of your space. Some options include windows, doors, roof decks, drop ceiling system, pre-wired modular electrical systems, pre-engineered heating and cooling units.
9. Two-story modular spaces are a great way to expand your workspace without losing precious floor space. Two-story modular offices make great supervisor offices or extra storage spaces.
10. Modular office spaces are sustainable alternatives to traditional construction. Starrco is committed to sustainability and uses recycled and reclaimed materials when constructing modular offices systems to minimize impact on the environment.