When it comes to adding office space, equipment enclosures, or clean rooms to your facility, you have a lot to consider.
One recent client, a West Coast fish processor, had purchased a large and expensive piece of equipment it wanted to use right away. They needed to enclose the equipment eventually, but were concerned about the dust and mess created by conventional construction methods.
Enter Starrco with our factory fabricated, pre-finished modular enclosures. By ordering our enclosure, they could start using the equipment immediately. When the enclosure was delivered, it was installed quickly and cleanly around the equipment with none of the dust, dirt and debris created by conventional construction. Starrco’s clean and super-fast installation significantly reduced the potential downtime for the client’s equipment.
Top 9 reasons to choose modular over conventional construction.
- Tax advantages. Starrco modular buildings are treated as equipment for tax purposes, which means they qualify for a 7-year depreciation period. Conventional construction is classified as real property, and it must be depreciated over 39 years.
- Fast. Conventional construction cannot compete with the speed of our manufacturing processes, production crew, and workshop environment. The completed product is designed, built, delivered and installed in a fraction of the time it would take to build onsite from scratch.
- Minimum disruption. With our modular pre-finished product, you won’t need to give carpenters, drywall installers, painters and other trades access to your facility.
- Green. We use recycled gypsum, aluminum, and other sustainable building materials.
- Reconfigurable and flexible. Unlike conventional construction, our buildings can be dismantled and reconfigured to meet your changing needs.
- Lower Cost. Starrco modular systems are typically less expensive than conventionally constructed offices and enclosures.
- Precision. From accurate design drawings to precision manufactured joints, everything fits together just the way it is supposed to.
- Less Worry. Less liability. The materials of a modular project are delivered to be installed quickly. That means materials are not stored at your site for weeks and you don’t have to worry if they are exposed to bad weather conditions, theft or vandalism.
- Single Delivery. Your entire project is delivered as a finished, ready to install project so you are free from the headaches of coordinating access for any number of trade, material deliveries, and inspections.