Each Starrco Isolation Room is custom-configured to your specifications.
When your company has been called to respond to an emergency, you need a trusted vendor that will be as nimble as you. Not only will Starrco act with the urgency the situation demands, but our custom Isolation Rooms install quickly so you can focus on the emergency at-hand.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an airborne infection isolation room (AIIR) “…is a single-occupancy patient care room used to isolate persons with a suspected or confirmed airborne infectious disease” and is a critical component to controlling Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in a triage or emergency environment.
The use of isolation rooms is required by the CDC as a means to protect the public from the spread of disease. Patients immediately confined to AIIR’s usually have illnesses such as tuberculosis, SARS, H5N1, COVID-19, or coughing conditions that may pose a risk to hospital staff.
Starrco Isolation Rooms are built to ASHRAE Standard 170 standards – which specify negative air pressure, air change rates of 6-12 ACH, temperature guidance, and filtration conditions that direct exhaust of air to the outside of the building or recirculation of air through a HEPA filter.
Starrco Modular Isolation Rooms
- Versatile enough to be temporary, permanent, expandable, or relocatable
- Blueprints can be PE stamped to meet local codes and construction standards
- Prefabricated systems are fast and easy to install (an 8’ x 8’ Isolation room can be erected in 6-hours)
- Negative pressure
- Directed air flow
- Gasketed ceiling grid for a proper seal
- Smooth and easy to clean ceiling tiles
- Sealed and easy to clean smooth wall surfaces like FRP or HDPE
- Offer the privacy and safety you need
- Self-closing doors
Additional Isolation Room Options:
- Coved floors
- Windows or full glass walls
- HEPA filtration
- Redundant ventilation equipment
- Power outlets
- Modular electric for fast snap & click power
Ask about our Emergency Response Quick-Ship service!