We value our dealers and distributors and strive to support them by being responsive and customer service oriented. We go above and beyond to create a “win-win” relationship.
Superior Dealer Support
- Our Inside Sales Support Team has over 50 Years Combined Industry Experience.
- Our integrated team of professionals are available when you need them to ensure that your projects run smoothly, are on time and on budget.
- We put the effort in on the front end to ensure that you spend less time on problem-solving and more time selling.
- We have installation experts who can easily handle job site inquiries.
- The bottom line: your Starrco team is there to help put more money in your pocket.
Quote Turnaround is Quick and Accurate
- Most “A” Dealer quotes are delivered within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- We do it right the first time, which eliminates problems and helps you move on to the next sales opportunity.
- Our Team Is Committed to Helping You Spend More Time Selling.
Starrco offers more than just great products and prices – we offer state of the art dealer marketing programs, comprehensive inside sales support and prefabricated modular buildings solutions that will exceed your customer’s expectations.
- We are committed to enhancing our relationships with our “A” Dealers by providing exclusive services to help them sell more offices.
- Starrco Territory Managers Are Dedicated to Dealer Support.
- Starrco’s Distribution Managers are full-time Starrco employees who dedicate 100% of their time to assisting dealers with training, joint sales calls and dealer specific marketing programs.
- Territory Managers are factory trained and attend a minimum of two training programs a year.
Highest Quality Manufacturing
- All Starrco Track and Posts have a baked on finish and are made of structural grade extruded aluminum that won’t rust or corrode.
- Built-in electrical raceways allow easy installation of electrical, phone and computer wiring.
- Our pre-cut drywall panels with a polystyrene core, come in a variety of vinyl covered finishes.
- Optional modular structure wall finishes are available including painted aluminum, painted steel, fiberglass reinforced plastic and more.
- Starrco offers an innovative new door frame that locks into our stud, eliminating movement, which results in smooth, hassle free operation.
Applications for Starrco Modular Solutions include:
- Shipping & Receiving Offices
- One and two story offices
- Sound, paint and dust enclosures
- Cafeteria and Break Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Administrative Offices
- Floor to Ceiling Partitions
Features of Starrco Products
- Starrco uses only quality, durable materials and has designed a packaging system to ensure safe and timely delivery of your prefabricated modular buildings.
- Structural aluminum framework gives your project a clean, smooth, high-profile look that only an aluminum extrusion can provide.
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished. There is no need for taping, sanding or painting.
- On-Site Installation Is Quick, Easy & In Many Cases Completed in Half the Time of Our Competition.
- Components are manufactured to our precise standards, individually labeled and delivered with a complete set of CAD Drawings to make on-site installation quick and easy.
- Our prefabricated modular structure systems give you the flexibility to easily expand, reconfigure or relocate your offices as your client’s needs change.
- Modular building systems include built-in raceways to allow easy installation of electrical, phone and computer wiring.
We Offer a Full Line of Value-Added Accessories to Help You Finalize the Sale
- We offer a full line of accessories such as safety guard rail, stairways and landings, HVAC Systems, full-length windows, custom door hardware, ceiling insulation and custom glazing.
- You benefit through numerous opportunities to enhance your sales and add value to your customer relationships.