When Change Means Construction. And Time Equals Money.
Do you need a fast, easy, and cost-effective way to add space to your facility or office? With Starrco modular structures, it’s business as usual for your company while we manufacture your enclosure or building.
Each part is precision cut, manufactured, and carefully labeled before it is packed and shipped. When it arrives at your loading dock, our detailed CAD drawings provide everything you need for fast modular building installation. When you choose Starrco modular office spaces, you avoid the construction mess, disruption, and downtime typical for traditional building projects.
Starrco will have you up and running 75 percent faster than any conventional construction crew. Quality products mean faster installation. It’s that simple.
Your Building, Your Way
Our superior pre-engineered modular office systems give you the flexibility to create the space you need for people, equipment, and processes.
Here are some of the most asked for options:
- Tall walls and wide spans to accommodate large equipment
- Glass doors. Very popular for offices
- Environmental management for sound, temperature, and dust for cleanrooms and other spaces
- Two-story modular buildings to maximize a floorplan
Visit our photo gallery to see portable buildings & offices we’ve created for our customers. Starrco buildings can be dismantled, moved and then reassembled in a different configuration whenever your needs change. Modular is the true permanent construction.
Listen to how the Starrco Modular Systems can save you money
Advantages & Benefits of Modular Construction
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished. No taping, sanding or painting.
- The installation of a modular office building is completed in a fraction of the time of permanent construction. Saves time, money and taxes.
- You get the tax advantage of 7 year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction.
- Load bearing capabilities, including 40′ clear spans.
- Wall finishes include steel, aluminum, FRP, vinyl covered gypsum and hardboard.
Go from start to finish in just a few days!
Modular Office Space Accessories
All materials, from single partitions to office modules up to a complete exterior building, come completely finished with a wide variety of materials, finishes and colors. Owners, architects and contractors have control over the versatility of the entire modular office building, from high profile administrative offices to industrial applications. Starrco delivers a durable, affordable, and attractive modular office system for construction of every size and type.
- Windows that meet all applicable standards
- Commercial grade steel or wood doors
- A corrugated steel roof deck and drop ceiling system, including lighting
- A standard or pre-wired modular electrical system
- A variety of other options to maximize the functionality and appearance of your building
Room dividers can be constructed for modular office spaces such as:
- Administrative Offices
- Shipping and Receiving Offices
- Cafeterias and Break Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Sound, Paint and Dust Enclosures
- Plant Foreman’s Office
- Computer and Engineering Labs
- Two-Story Offices
Top Quality Modular Office Materials – Engineered to Exacting Standards
Every Starrco modular enclosure, whether a single one-story office or a large two story complex, begins with the selection that best fits your application. Selection of modular office wall panels are the next key part of the design of your building. Starrco’s 3″ thick modular office wall panels are completely self-contained, allowing your structure to be reconfigured easily and conveniently.
All components are manufactured to your precise standards, labeled and delivered with a complete set of CAD drawings to make onsite installation quick & convenient. Quality packaging minimizes shipping damage and resulting delays. From initial design to finished installation, the 5 STARR Blueprint ensures that your project runs smoothly.
Doors, Windows, Finishes and Options – Complete Your Modular Office Systems Project
Modular office doors, windows and wall panel finishes that you choose reflect both the style and function of your Starrco modular office system. You can pick a commercial grade steel or wood door. Both doors come with Starrco’s unique three piece steel frame that will never “get out of square” and ball bearing hinges for smooth opening and closing. The top half of the door includes 1/4″ tempered safety glass which meets all applicable ASTM and ANSI standards.
Special glazing options include sliding windows, full height windows and more. Starrco’s wall panels are available in three standard colors: Khaki, White and Grey. Optional wall finishes are available including painted aluminum, painted steel, fiberglass reinforced plastic and more.
Electrical options include standard field wired components or Starrco’s exclusive modular Quick-Tric pre-wired electrical package.
Quick-Tric pre-wired electrical package