At Starrco, discover modular office doors that will enhance your office building’s form and function. All our in-plant office doors are commercial-grade and some of the best-performing doors available on the market.
Available Options for Office Room Doors
Beyond standard steel doors, we carry an array of upgraded, specialty and custom modular office door options to suit your specific style and application. Choose from:
- Wood doors: Whether you need a door for an executive office or a conference room, discover a range of wood door styles for your application.
- Manual sliding doors: Enjoy exceptional light and visibility while dividing areas of your facility as needed.
- Barn doors: Our sliding barn doors integrate with modular wall systems, offering a stylish solution for extra-wide entryways.
- Custom door openings: If you have specific needs beyond traditional modular office and warehouse office doors, we can accommodate various framed openings and deliver the specialty features you need to meet your requirements or restrictions.
Cleanroom & Controlled Environment Doors
Beyond traditional modular office and warehouse office doors, Starrco is proud to supply doors that serve specialty applications like cleanrooms and environmentally controlled rooms. Whether your application requires advanced features like:
- Unique hardware
- Door seals
- Continuous hinge
- Door closers
- And more
Starrco has the capabilities and the experience to deliver the features you need. We work with cleanroom and controlled environment system integrators daily and are happy to outfit your modular building with the specialty features you need to meet any restriction or requirement.
Starrco Standard Commercial-Grade Steel Swing Doors
Anything but ordinary, Starrco’s steel modular office doors are designed for simple installation, exceptional durability, and years of maintenance-free performance. Our standard commercial-grade steel swing doors feature the following specifications:
Door Panel Specifications
- Construction: 20-gauge steel construction
- Width*: 3’0” standard
- Height*: 7’0” standard
- Thickness*: 1 ¾”
- Edges: Square
- Core: Polystyrene core
*Special height, width, and double doors are available upon request.
Door Hinge Specifications
- Size: 4 ½” x 4 ½” square corner hinges, 0.134″ gauge steel
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Standard Features & Compliance: Ball bearing, complies with ANSI A156.1, 1999
- Standard Features & Compliance: ADA compliant lever lockset
Why Choose Starrco for Modular Doors?
When you choose Starrco, you’ll have access to modular doors designed with performance in mind. No matter what kind of in-plant office or modular wall system you need, you’ll be able to take advantage of all kinds of benefits, including:
- Exclusive door frame: Our doors have a unique frame system designed to fit deep into the stud framing system. With this design, you’ll experience enhanced structure and integrity while enjoying a freely swinging door.
- An array of features: Because we work with cleanroom and controlled environment system integrators, you’ll have access to the features you need to enhance your modular building. Along with traditional office and warehouse office doors, you can choose from advanced features like door seals, closers and kickplates.
- Factory-hung, precision-fitted: We ensure every door will align properly and hang perfectly. We achieve this by test-fitting every single door we offer.
- Fast delivery and installation process: Once you place your order, we’ll deliver your modular doors quickly. Because the doors are tested and precision-fitted, they install much faster and won’t come out of alignment.
- Maintenance-free performance: With quality components, you won’t have to spend time maintaining your doors. Instead, you’ll be able to enjoy a lifetime of maintenance-free performance.
Learn More About Our Modular Grow Rooms Today
At Starrco, you’ll find some of the best-performing modular in-plant office doors. Request a free quote today to learn more about our prefab grow rooms.